August 29, 2011

Settling In

The move is over! I am so happy to write those words. It has been an extremely stressful, crazy whirlwind summer of showings, appraisals, and closings. Now we are working on settling in. We have a good majority of things unpacked but still have a long way to go. I continue to dig through the mountains of boxes in our garage to find things. But it is all worth it, I love our new house! I can't wait to watch Emily grow up in this house. Speaking of Em--she has done great with the move. Besides being a little more clingy to mom she is her same little self. She has adjusted to her new Tupperware cupboard and continues to investigate things. I am secretly hoping one of the first things she learns to do in the new house is walk. I hope to post some pictures was the mess of boxes is a little more manageable.

1 comment: