August 11, 2011

Every day is a new day

Lately I have been noticing how Emily absorbs everything around her. Every day it seems like she has learned a new word or skill. She loves to say hi and bye to everything. She knows where her nose is and likes to poke mommy and daddy's eyes when you ask where her eye is. Lately she stacks cups in order of size. When she is finished she gets a big smile on her face and claps. On our drive yesterday I noticed that she started "dancing" in her car seat to the music I had on. Now when I ask her to dance she swings her body back and forth. Its pretty cute. It is very apparent that she is constantly learning and taking in everything around her.
Hanging in the playhouse, talking on my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment