September 8, 2011

Walking on Sunshine


Emily started walking last week. On a random Tuesday she must have decided that she had had enough of cruising and crawling. And she has never looked back. When I picked Em's up from daycare that random Tuesday they told me that she had taken about 8 steps. Which is more than she had ever done before. She did the same thing a couple of times at home that night. Wednesday morning came and I was a little concerned that maybe she had forgotten how in her sleep. Boy how wrong was I!?! Now her favorite thing to do is walk laps around the island in our new kitchen. She even believes that she can almost run. Which often results in a lot of falling. She loves chasing too. It is so fun to chase each other around the kitchen and listen to her giggle. Emily is a ball of sunshine these days. You can see on her face how happy she is that she is now upright and moving more quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment