November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We were with my family this year for Thanksgiving. It was a special year because my cousin Erich and his wife were here from North Carolina. We don't get to see them very often so it was nice to catch up. They brought their 2 kids Caden and Alayna. Alayna is about 9 months or so and it amazes me how much older Emily seems. I mean I understand that she is older but I continue to forget that she really isn't a baby anymore. Emily, after a nap, had a blast playing with the kids. Caden would chase her around the house and she would dissolve into giggles. It was so fun to watch.

Em got to spend Friday with Daddy and Papa (my dad) while my mom and I went out and did a little shopping. She had a great time. She enjoys her walks with Papa and having him read to her. Once we got home we packed up and headed home.

On Saturday Emily's cousins came for a visit. Brynn, Brielle, and Bennett had yet to be to our new house. Grandma and Grampa Krause watched all four kids while Brian, Beth, Kevin, and myself went to the Badger game. It was a great game and the kids had fun together too.

It was a long and exhausting weekend. We have so much to be thankful for. We are truly blessed with great family and friends. I am looking forward to another year full of blessings and good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment