October was a crazy busy month for the Krause family. Kevin and I had a couple of wedding celebrations and there are several family birthdays to celebrate as well. Plus we were fortunate enough to attend many of the Brewer playoff games. Because of all of this I haven't blogged in awhile.
Emily continues to be a happy go lucky kid. She loves to run around outside and explore things in our house. She can say many words and can be quite demanding when she wants something. Em hates hearing the word no and it has brought on a couple of tantrums. But overall she is doing great!
We were able to squeeze a late visit to the Pumpkin patch right before Halloween. We went to the same patch that we went to last year. I think Em could have done without the corn maze but she loved running around the pumpkin patch picking out our pumpkins. I am looking forward to this being a family tradition of ours.
On Halloween this year Kevin had to unfortunately be out of town for work. My good friend Aubree invited us to go trick or treating with her kids. Emily was so cute dressed up as a pumpkin. She liked to grab the candy from people and put it in her bucket. But I am pretty sure her favorite part was the wagon ride. A fun time was had by all.
 |
| Look how tall I am! |
 |
| Picking out the perfect pumpkin with Daddy |
 |
| My little pumpkin |
 |
| Going to get my candy |
 |
| Enjoying the wagon ride with Tae |
No comments:
Post a Comment