February 24, 2014
Potty Time, Again?
Emily and Eliza changed rooms at daycare in the beginning of February. Tanya's did a bit of restructuring so Emily is now in the 4 year old room and Liza in the 2 year old room. The week of the move Eliza started sitting on the potty because all of the other kids in her class were potty training. We didn't see it as being that big of a deal. Well then she started actually going potty. Then she started telling her teachers that she had to go pee pees. The next week she stayed dry all day long for the entire week. So at 19 months old we have put her in pull ups and are working on this potty training thing. When Emily potty trained around 2 and a half I was so ready. We had a newborn at home and I wanted her to be self sufficient. Now with Liza I am not so sure. It has more to do with making sure we get her to a bathroom when she asks. Don't get me wrong we are happy that we might be done with diapers sooner than later. I am just not ready for the time commitment of actually potty training. Plus, now the girls fight over who gets to use the bathroom first. I have a feeling she will be totally potty trained by the time she gets a big girl bed. There are worse things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment