Eliza has started rolling. Actually I think she has been rolling for about 3 weeks now. Now her favorite sleeping position is on her tummy. In fact in her crib she wiggles her way into the top corner on her tummy and sleeps soundly from there. Occasionally she still gets her arm stuck under her body but she is getting the hang of it. When you put her on the floor she will do at least two rolls in a row. Every time she rolls Emily yells for me to tell me that Liza is moving! I don't think she is too big a fan of the fact that her sister is now (sort of) on the move.
Eliza also has her first sinus infection. If I remember correctly it is right around the same time that Em had hers. After a couple rounds of antibiotics we are back to being (relatively) healthy. Liza is also smiling a lot. It is so cute to see her two dimples. She has even giggled here and there. However getting her to smile when the camera comes out isn't as easy. When Em was her age she smiled happily for the camera, Liza not so much. I am hoping to capture a couple sooner than later.
 |
| Almost caught the smile |
 |
| Enjoying her fingers |
 |
| Rolling |
 |
| Holding her head up like a big girl |
No comments:
Post a Comment